Viva la Fiesta!
One of our very favorite places on earth is Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – we try to visit at least once a year because it is truly our happy place. This year, we spent a week visiting Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita and Guadalajara – three wonderfully different and vibrant Mexican cities. We can’t wait to get back! Until then, we will have to settle for celebrating Mexican culture the American way with Cinco de Mayo!
The April Tipsy Pixie Box includes the following items:
- Featured Cocktail: Spicy Mango Margarita
- Featured Appetizer: Ken’s Salsa
- we’ve heard more than once that this stuff should be bottled and sold!
- Handmade Mexican Clay Shot Glass
- we hand-picked these from local artisan booths in Mercado Libertad, the second largest flea/farmers market in Latin America!
- Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddler
- I NEED A HUGe margarita T-Shirt
- Festive Flat Bead Hoop Earrings and Bracelet
- Tamalitoz Crush Mango Margarita Rim
- Cocadas Traditional Mexican Coconut Candy
- These tasty sweets are made with shredded coconut, condensed milk, sugar and eggs.
- and as always, custom stickers, Pixy Stix, hydration packs and more
We’ve also put together some fun little “extras” to help you get the most out of your box. Click on the images below to ensure your very best Happy Hour experience!